A central hub for the communities of live streamers, complete with all the tools needed to manage that community.
We launched an open beta in January and have amassed 5K testers since then. We're now iterating on their feedback, and are aiming for a full launch in Q3.
- Twitch has 4.5 million unique streamers per month.
- There are millions of streamers on other platforms (Youtube, Mixer, etc.)
- The live streaming market is valued at $13 billion
Problem or Opportunity
It’s hard for streamers to manage their community when it’s scattered across so many platforms.
Solution (product or service)
Twickle brings all your communities together, in one place. We provide an all in one suite of tools to grow, engage and retain your community inside of Twickle.
Communication tools: Discord, Mighty Communities, Wasder
Tools for rewards/giveaways: Gleam, Sliver.tv
Tools for content creators: Patreon, Streamlabs
Advantages or differentiators
1. Integrated with various platforms (twitch, twitter, youtube, instagram, discord, zapier, etc)
2. Tools for engagement built-in (rewards, contests, leaderboards, incentivized contributions)
3. By engaging your fans, we create a positive feedback loop that gets your fans to help you build your community.
Freemium model, with a community plus tier for fans and a pro plan for streamers/community leaders.
Money will be spent on
1. Hiring 2 engineers
2. Customer development & hiring staff for this
3. Building our premium features
- Disallowance of integrations from social platforms
- Discord is big and in the streaming space. If they shifted their focus on engagement and management tools, they could start eating up our customer base.