Several market research reports indicate that AIoT & Edge-AI market will Reach $65.9 Billion by 2025, Growing at 39.1% CAGR. (ref: https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/5136156/artificial-intelligence-of-things-aiot-market-by)
We're seeing pulsating AIoT eco-system in MCU vendors (Microship, Renesas etc) and hardware IP vendors (ARM, Cadence) in our partnership channels.
Putting together an effective AIoT solution requires multidisciplinary knowledge, including data science, digital app-store, compilers, computer architectures and VLSI.
Industry is fragmented between appliance providers (e.g. Bosch), MCU vendors (e.g. NXP Semiconductor) and ML frameworks vendors (e.g. Google). Their focus and business interests failed to provide a complete solution for end user.
Problem or Opportunity
Creating AI firmware for IoT devices is difficult and expensive.
a startup with a team of 5 engineers to design one firmware in 2-6 months.
Solution (product or service)
Our AIoT platform (www.tinyml.studio) is ready with over 70 AIoT apps built with our differentiated compiler tool chain.
Check out our offerings at https://www.ai-tech.systems/products/
1. Google TensorFlow Lite Micro (https://www.tensorflow.org/lite/microcontrollers)
Advantages or differentiators
AITS competitive advantage:
Product: AIot app store build with compiler stack for AIoT devices beating apps built with Google TensorFlow lite micro.
People: Team is experienced in bringing up products in AI vertical from software stack to hardware SoCs.
1) SaaS Subscription for AIoT platform (www.tinyml.studio) for small businesses
2) TBL For large corporations.
Money will be spent on
Acquiring customers in 3 verticals.
Offer for investor
1. If you've connection in AI groups inside MAFIA (Microsoft, Alphabet, Facebook, IBM and Apple) companies, we'd gladly give you extra equity to establish collaboration.
2. If you bring experienced CEO in IoT to scale the operations, we'd gladly give you extra equity